built to Passive House standards
manufactured in Latvia
delivered within 3 months
installed on site in just 5 days
HOMES THAT MAKE AN IMPRESSION.
Zero energy home
They are regular grid-tied homes that are so air-tight, well insulated, and energy efficient that they produce as much renewable energy as they consume over the course of a year, leaving the occupants with a net zero energy bill, and a carbon-free home.
Increased energy efficiency
SINERGO houses are built according to the Passive House construction standards. These are houses with very high energy efficiency, in which a comfortable indoor climate can be maintained without active heating or cooling systems.
Well-being and comfort
Exceptional thermal insulation and excellent building air-tightness protects a house from the risk of accumulation of moisture, mold and condensation.
Pleasant and fresh air inside the house is provided by an automatic ventilation system which keeps the air pleasantly warm, fresh and clean from dust.
Green and ecological construction
SINERGO houses are designed to use as much natural material as possible in the construction process. The house is built from high-quality wood and is heat-insulated with natural cellulose and wood fibre boards.
Live in a house built according to Passive House construction standards!
High energy efficiency GUARANTEED!
savings on heating costs compared to conventional houses
Heat consumption comparison
- Passive house – (≤15kWh/m2/a) 5% 5%
- Very well insulated building – (40-60kWh/m2/a) 30% 30%
- Average insulated building – (60-100kWh/m2/a) 50% 50%
- Non-insulated building – (150-300kWh/m2/a) 100% 100%
By living in a passive house you will save up to €2,000 per year! **
* European Parliament Directive 2010/31/EU requires that by 31 December 2020 all new buildings in member states of the European Union must comply with the passive house standard for energy efficiency.
** Savings on heating costs per year, compared to an average/poorly insulated house.